Hi William,
As far as the C-Sharp language goes two books I highly recommend is Programming C# 4th eddition and Learning C# 3.0 by Jesse Liberty. If you have a Bookshare account you can obtain them through Bookshare.org in daisy format, or you can visit my favorite programming educational site
http://safari.orelly.com
and get a subscription to all there books in accessible format.
While the books themselves are geared for a Windows developer using Visual C# what you learn is pretty much the same as what you would be doing on the Mac with mono. As faras the Mac CSharp IDE, Monodevelop, I'm not sure were access is with that right now. I know the Linux version of Monodevelop rocks with speech, but I've heard Monodevelop for Mac is less accessible. Although, there is a work around. If you don't want to fight with Monodevelop you can code your source in the Mac text editor, and compile from the terminal window by running the mcs compiler directly. One thing to keep in mind when using the Mac for C-Sharp programs you need to run the program by opening a terminal window and doing something like mono mota.exe to start a game like Mysteries of the Ancients or create a program launcher that does that for you.
 HTH.

william lomas wrote:
all I need now are resources to help me learn how to program for the mac in this c sharp at least, to start with