all I need now are resources to help me learn how to program for the mac in this c sharp at least, to start with

On 24 Feb 2009, at 10:41, Thomas Ward wrote:

Hi William,
You start by beginning to learn the language basics, and then branch out into specific types of programs. Since I know you are a big Mac user I can say right off Visual Basic .NET might not be what you personally want. Yes, it is popular among blind programmers because it is easy, but if you want to target the Mac directly something like the Mac version of C-Sharp with SDLDotNet would be more suited to your interests.That is if you wanted to write games for your Mac rather than running Windows all the time to play games. As someone who is looking to buy a Mac this summer of course I am trying to gather support for more Mac developers.
Smile.

william lomas wrote:
It would be cool if i could learn vb dot net but don't know how I would learn it in the context of programming products like games