Hmm. I'm not sure. There's got to be a way to strike a balance. I sthere a way you could, as you said, have your enemy sadjust their aim? It'd take away from the realism factor, but maybe you could, and this is just an an example, say you're fighting the cyclopse. If you're standing, he could do cross body strokes with his sword, sweeping chops. If you crouch, after a couple strokes he would change to overhead swings. This way you'd have to use some strategy, find the cyclopses attack rhythm and hit him when you can, making sure to avoid his blade, and if you mess up there's always the retreat behind the door option. Just an idea.

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 8:35 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mota Question

Hi Aaron,
if you have a suggestion how to resolve this issue I'm all ears. Should I just disable the duck/crouch command all together or maybe allow you to take half damage when ducking?

Shadow Dragon wrote:
Sure you can crouch and shoot in real life, but personally I think it makes the game too easy. Nothing can touch you, and if you're out of range you don't even have to rise, you can just keep holding the down arrow and make little hops forward via jump till you're in range. I just went through expert not losing any health, accept for the tiny bit I rose from a crouch just to see how far a skeleton could attack from since I wasn't hitting with my pistol. Or it didn't sound like it anyway. Think I was though. Also, you can rapid fire jump through levels as well, so unless enemies stop you from moving altegother, its possible you could just jump everything and complete the level without touching a single enemy. Traps might be a bit tricky, but just throwing it out there.