Hi Jim,
It is not so much the error window pops up, but that Window eyes has the annoying habit of reading it every time it changes. It didn't use to do this that often, but ever since GW Micro added scripting Window Eyes tends to read everything and anything that changes at the most annoying times. So when I am working in the IDE I just turn the editing error checking off. Grin.

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Yes, and I don't think that I would like working in the C sharp IDE with the child windows and such popping up, but the VB6 IDE works pretty well for me. But like you said programming languages and styles are very much a personal preference.

BFN

    Jim