Hi list.
Does anyone no how I get over a casm in mota? I can't figure it out I keep jumping when I here the message look out but I keep dying. also, I no that objects can be invisible unless you have a torch, however how are we supposed to no which rooms are dark and we should light our torches in? as at the moment the way I see it is we're going to have to light our torch every room we go into in order to see if there is anything in it and so obviously waste a lot of torches needlessly. also, I don't like the way torches work at the moment, I think the number row should be reserved for weapons, I think torches should be accessible to turn on and off when pressing the t key. perhaps a solution would be that if we go into a dark room we hear the noise of the object that is in the room but we can't get it unless we light a torch. also, just to let you no if you have a torch lit and you press w for weapon info it tells you about the torch.