well I suppose if you play console games hard core you should be able to figure
these out.
But myself a blind friendly game is the only accessible game really.
Ofcause if comercial  games can be modded to be accessible to a sertain extent
then I am all for that to.
Like audio quake.
it cost me 25 bucks to get the actual quake, but the mod was free enough.
One thing though.
Usagames will be the next big step.
We have not seen a new engine since adventure by enspiredcode and agm which
were not that spectactular  and then there was gma before that that was quite
good and still is.
But its getting a bit out dated now.
I am pleased we are getting another thing going.
and ofcause streamway whenever it goes out will make things quite a bit more
better if the reviews I hear from devs are true.
We have to many arcade games, and to many card games right now.
Ofcause anything else takes longer to code.
I also noticed tha frenzied development of games has dropped after the initial
serge.
Although we are now getting better games. as well as the experimental games
which can be interesting.