Hi,
Yeah, sort of feels that way for me as well. Kind of like turning in a rough draft of a paper only to be told by the teacher to correct this, change that, improve the other thing, whatever. In a sense fixing bugs, working on end user suggestions, is like homework since I can't sell the game until most of these problems and issues are resolved satisfactorally. Only when I do the comunity will give me my grade.
Smile.

Clement Chou wrote:
Sounds like the feeling when I get major school projects. lol.