Sorry, I meaned, could someone please contact me on skype or something like that? My skypename is foerbyse1996, my MSN is weis...@hotmail.de and my ICQ is 424263367 and my AIM is weispfennigkevin. Thanks. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 5:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota

hi Shaun,
Smile. you forgot the spoiler warning. It is nice to add that in case someone doesn't want to accidently stumble upon a solution just yet.

shaun everiss wrote:
aah.
you need to swim back through the water then open the door on the left.
you need to jump a chasm, with your weapon holstered then get a key.
junp another chasm, open a door get all the items there and kill the monsters then go back.
you should be able to open the locked door if it is locked.