Hi Darren,

I know that different people like different types of games, but so if someone
had not done the card games, well then we wouldn't have them.  And they may not
be for you, but I do not believe that there are any other games like my last
two titles, Homer on a Harley and Puppy 1.

I hear from and am friends with many rehap counselors.  I don't know of any
better place to get the word out to about my games as they tell me that they
turn their clients onto my games.

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA