Hmmm an idea has been floating round my brain for days now.
It seems that the mainstream games devs don't want to do accessible stuff for
the blind because no cash in that market.
I wander if its possible, that we can do it the other way.
Ie get the games mod them or make them accessible, or whatever we need to do to
interface if its at all possible.
Then tell the companies about it.
Then they can pay us for making the mod and not do it themselves or something.
This came around mainly because in nz there is a law which although not
probably inforcable states that anyone that pirates stuff gets disconnected,
movies, mp3s, etc.
In nz we don't have discribed movies, I have wandered what would happen if
someone here broadcast described movies, downloaded from the net on tv.
And then the origional previders of those movies could charge a small ammount
for the use of those movies rather than they having to do it all.
Its probable impossible and I am just talking through a hole in my backside but
feel free to comment.