I'm still waiting for GWSE too. Now that'll be one worth writing a background for.
On Mar 3, 2009, at 11:06 AM, James Homuth wrote:

It's neither a new MUD nor a very good one. But yeah, that's the correct
address for it. I'm still waiting on them to reopen GWSE...

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers- boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Nick Helms
Sent: March 3, 2009 10:18 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] star conquest

squidsoft.net  7777

On 3/3/09, michael maslo <mmaslo1...@swbell.net> wrote:
Hi everyone:

Was told about a new mud that just came out by the name of star conquest.
Does anyone have the connection info?

---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the
list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

--
Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8 P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your browser
over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919