From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ken
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 12:42 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Mainstream Games

Take another look at Dragon--if you know how to speak with good diction it
is very accurate even before using the training mode.  One of these days
I'll have to try an IF game with it just for kicks.
Do you live near Sandusky Ohio, or are you planning a trip to Cedar Point?
Receive a massage at very competitive rates--$40 per hour for a revitalizing

therapeutic massage,
$65 per house call--any time, anywhere (within reason.)
Call 419-577-7973
I'll ease your pain and discomfort, loosen and mobilize your stiff joints,
relax your achy muscles, and help you let go of stress, depression, and
nervous anxiety...
Ken Downey, LMT

President of Blind Comfort!
The Caring Without the Staring