To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 1:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA download

Hi Chrissy,
A few things to keep in mind here. When installing our games the Microsoft .NET Framework must be installed before Microsoft DirectX otherwise the MDX components will not get installed resulting in a major crash of one of our titles. Another thing to keep in mind is that our games only run on the 32 byt versions of Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7. If you are running something like Windows Vista 64 then it won't run, because we need to upgrade to Visual Studio Pro to support Vista 64 byt edditions. However, by the sounds of it your .NET Framework might not be up to date. To be sure try downloading the .NET 3.5 setup package from our site, and install it. If your .NET Framework is out of date it will be updated to the absolute latest version which is what we recommend anyway for stability reasons.
HTH