  From: Chrissy
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 11:46 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA download

  hi,
  yes seems like that is what went wrong. without all the help here I could
  have never figured this out in a million years. I was beginning to get real
  frustrated.lol
  oh one more thing, I found the golden key and I hear it in my inventory when
  I press the key. do different keys only work for certain dooors. I have
  found my way up the rope and unto the ledge. When I walk up to the door that
  says its locked and I hit enter to use the key, it won't open for me.
  Maybe I am just stuck in the wrong place with the wrong key? I really enjoy
  the game so far and I plan to purchase once it's out.
  regards
  chrissy