Saw your e mail I know it was something about audyssey I am just today in the process of joining the list.
Tony
avital...@prodigy.net

At 03:51 PM 3/17/2009, you wrote:
ok thanks for pointing this out. can't wait for the game,liking it very much!
regards
chrissy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward"

Hi Chrissy,
Just to let you know the other keys don't appear until later in the level. So you do need to figure out where that gold key goes. That is the key that leads deeper into the first level.