Hi Chrissy,

Yes, the keys have very specific uses. The gold and silver keys unlock certain statues and the bronze key unlocks the door at the end of the level.
HTH

Chrissy wrote:
hi,
yes seems like that is what went wrong. without all the help here I could have never figured this out in a million years. I was beginning to get real frustrated.lol oh one more thing, I found the golden key and I hear it in my inventory when I press the key. do different keys only work for certain dooors. I have found my way up the rope and unto the ledge. When I walk up to the door that says its locked and I hit enter to use the key, it won't open for me. Maybe I am just stuck in the wrong place with the wrong key? I really enjoy the game so far and I plan to purchase once it's out.
regards
chrissy