To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blind Adrenaline's online fighting game

Hi

 Though I agree I'd rather play with a gamepad or joystick to have more of
the gaming feel, not all blind/vi gamers may have such devices and I'd think
without some method of keyboard input it might limit the customer.  I've
still got the demo of rail racer and as much as I like using a input device
which was pretty much before collecting dust on the desk The keyboard will
allow me to initially learn the game then I can expand on using the mouse or
gamepad.

Ron

----- Original Message ----- From: "Constantine" <tcwoo...@shaw.ca>