Well, if we were talking about a really expensive input device like a Wii controller setup being required, I could understand the argument about some folks not having a mouse. But you can get a basic mouse now for less than ten bucks, and if keyboard input looks like it would limit what I can do with the game, i will probably abandon it, either that or the keyboard users would be left without the ability to pull off some combos, which I'm sure they wouldn't like at all.
 Later,
che

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blind Adrenaline's online fighting game

Hi

 Though I agree I'd rather play with a gamepad or joystick to have more of
the gaming feel, not all blind/vi gamers may have such devices and I'd think
without some method of keyboard input it might limit the customer.  I've
still got the demo of rail racer and as much as I like using a input device
which was pretty much before collecting dust on the desk The keyboard will
allow me to initially learn the game then I can expand on using the mouse or
gamepad.

Ron

----- Original Message ----- From: "Constantine" <tcwoo...@shaw.ca>