Hi,
Yeah. Sheesh I purchased a USB optical mouse not too long ago for about $14.99 or so and it was not that big a purchase. Not to mention the fact everyone buys a computer usually gets a mouse with the system anyway. What the user does with it after that who knows, but I've heard of many VI computer users who take them off their computers and stash them away in a box, drawer, etc and forget about them. Point being chanses are good the average person has one around somewhere, and getting one is not going to break a person financially. Then, game pads and joysticks can be gotten fairly cheap as well. As I have mentioned earlier on list I picked up a Phillips SGC-2909 game controller for about $15.00. So, again, not a huge investment to play games.

Che wrote:
Well, if we were talking about a really expensive input device like a Wii controller setup being required, I could understand the argument about some folks not having a mouse. But you can get a basic mouse now for less than ten bucks, and if keyboard input looks like it would limit what I can do with the game, i will probably abandon it, either that or the keyboard users would be left without the ability to pull off some combos, which I'm sure they wouldn't like at all.
 Later,
che