Hi Che

There will definately be mouse support, but I'm not sure about keyboard, as it will be difficult to translate some of the combos into keyboard input. Personally,, I loathe playing action games with the keyboard, it is like trying to tap dance
in combat boots, there is just no subtlety of control  there.
Frankly, I think it is past time accessible gamers got used to using a mouse, as
it opens up a whole new vista of opportunities with gaming.
End quote

I think at some level you might want some minimum keyboard support such as menus, status keys, whatever but actual game play can be performed via the mouse or a joystick. As far as your over all opinion of the keyboard verses alternative input devices such as joysticks and mice I whole heartedly agree. As for myself I tend to gravitate to using a joystick or game pad as that usually gives me a much finer control over the game than does the keyboard. in games like Rail Racer I am far more efficient at playing the game with a stearing wheel, game pad, etc than I am with a keyboard. When it comes to using the mouse it also makes a huge difference in game play. In Mysteries of the Ancients if an enemy is attacking from the right all I need to do is drag the mouse a little left to quickly back out of range. It is far more responsive and much more suddle then using a keyboard for sure. I just wish I could getthe mouse support to work correctly in Mysteries of the Ancients as it truly adds a new experience to the game play.
Smile.