well personally I always read through the manuals once and the key refis what I
pay attention to.
I generally don't bother with manuals because in most programs excluding games
keys just leap out at you in menus, but I'm just lazy I read manuals when
required.
At 06:15 p.m. 20/03/2009, you wrote:
>       Tony wrote:
>>it must feel really great experiencing that superior atatude.  Well then can
>>one tell this new-bewhat is discussed on this exclusive list?
>end quote
>
> Hi Tony,
> I'm not sure what is causing your hostile attitude on list here, especially
> as most of these folks are trying to help you out.
> Kelvin was just airing his opinions about folks asking questions that are
> answered in the manuals, bloating traffic on the list.  I don't see anything
> superior about asking folks to use common sense to avoid wasting the time of
> others.
> I agree with Kelvin completely here. Too often people are just being lazy and
> not reading the manuals, then they run into something they can't figure out
> and instead of reading, they ask here, so they can get a quick answer. Then
> after that, they run into another problem  they must ask about on list that
> was covered in the manual and so on and so on.
> As a developer myself, I get sick of it, it is a huge waste of time, and
> almost all of us game developers are one man bands with limited time and we
> can do without these unesesary distractions. I promise if you were a small
> one man developer you would feel the same way.
> Would you disagree here? Do you think folks shouldn't take it upon themselves
> to read the manuals and just rely on the rest of us to spoon feed them the
> information? Surely not sir. And I certainly wouldn't say you have an elitist
> attitude for thinking they should take some personal responsibility, nor
> would anyone else here that I know of.
> We're a friendly bunch of folks here. I know you are new to the list and all
> , but generally, we keep the flaming of others off list.
> So relax and enjoy our little list here, I think you'll find entertainment
> and education at the forefront.
> Later,
>Che
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Vitale" <avital...@prodigy.net>

r control. this is a game related list, but not a game manual library or any
particular game companies' alpha or beta list.