Hi,
Oh, are you sure his brain was powered on? Not checking if the unit is plugged in has to be about the most common but embarrassing tech support call anyone has to deal with. Honestly I wonder how such people live with themselves when they realize they did something so dumb.
Laugh.

Constantine wrote:
Nod they did fix the problem, so I hear. Wow, yeah, those overheating problems must have been quite bad. Oh, hey, what? I smell smoke. Oh, I burned something. Hmm, the picture just went all fuzzy! I'll never forget though the dumbest thing ever. Someone called me at 2 in the morning, a friend of mine, pannicking because a system wouldn't power on. I don't even remember what it was now. Anyway he was like well, its not turning on! I don't get anything!
Is it plugged in? Oh, let me check. Turns out it wasn't.

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others