Hi Yohandy,
So I've heard. The Wii-Mote's reputation proceeds it. Keep in mind I'm not against using them in accessible PC games. All I was merely pointing out is I don't currently have one, and for the moment money is tight. So I don't currently have the cash to spend on more game controllers. Though, when finances look a little more stable I'll probably look into a Wii-Mote, Bluetooth, etc. Especially, if Che delivers good Wii-Mote support in
Blood Money.

Yohandy wrote:
   Thomas,
I don't own wii motes myself, cause I do not own a wii and there are no accessible PC games for it. But I've used wii motes, and trust me it's definitely worth the purchase. It's amazing how responsive they are and the things you can do with it. extremely fun!