Thomas,
I don't own wii motes myself, cause I do not own a wii and there are no accessible PC games for it. But I've used wii motes, and trust me it's definitely worth the purchase. It's amazing how responsive they are and the things you can do with it. extremely fun!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] PS3 Controllers was Blood money Online fighting

Hi Yohandy,
I don't have a set of Wii controllers so I can't comment on them personally. However, I don't mind the XBox 360 controller. I sort of liked them so this could be a personal preference thing. As far as my own future games I don't currently have plans to support Wii-Motes because I don't own them and don't really feel up to buying some just to test them out at this time. However, I do have an XBox 360 cntroller, and have been testing that with the latest DirectX SDK and I can probably support it with no problem in the next few games I create such as Raceway. Of course If I decide to buy a Wii-Mote, Bluetooth, etc for my desktop computer for Blood Money then I might take a bigger interest in supporting them myself.

Yohandy wrote:
If wii controllers are an option, than I much prefer using those. I prefer ps3 and wii controllers over xbox any day. I really dislike the fact that xbox controllers are so huge and uncomfortable to use. the D-pad is also horrible. I tried playing mk with an xbox controller and I had major problems trying to keep the character from jumping and doing other stupid things.