I just got through looking at the documentation for Rail Racer and I did not
see an answer to William's question.
When I joined this list about a week ago, I really did not think that there
would be this much bickering over something so small, Really people maybe we
need to relax a little and help each other out, after all this is a game
discussion list and the question was about an accessible game.
Steve Walker