Hi everyone,
I've remaind silent while this topic was going on, but now I feel I need to leave everyone here with a quick note. The purpose of this list is the discussion of games accessible through accident or design. The discussion can be as general or as technical as you would like provided it is about accessible gaming. That is why I have stood back while Will asked about how to obtain Rail Racer keys for a second computer. Some might not like the fact that he did not ask Che directly, but the fact remains the topic is still perfectly ok on this list. Remember if there is a topic you do not like your best choice is to press the delete key.
HTH

Steve wrote:
I just got through looking at the documentation for Rail Racer and I did not
see an answer to William's question.
When I joined this list about a week ago, I really did not think that there
would be this much bickering over something so small, Really people maybe we
need to relax a little and help each other out, after all this is a game
discussion list and the question was about an accessible game.
Steve Walker