thank you steve it has been confirmed I need a new key. again thanks for the answers from those knowledgable on the subject

On 25 Mar 2009, at 03:34, Steve wrote:

I just got through looking at the documentation for Rail Racer and I did not see an answer to William's question. When I joined this list about a week ago, I really did not think that there would be this much bickering over something so small, Really people maybe we need to relax a little and help each other out, after all this is a game discussion list and the question was about an accessible game.
Steve Walker