Ah, sorry about that. I'm so used to conflicting opinions on here that I wasn't sure if technically stuff was allowed but frowned upon, allowed, disallowed or what. Sometimes people, developers included, answer, and sometimes developers say to contact them off list to avoid clutter. All gets kind of confusing.

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 12:44 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Moderator Note was Rail Racer Key.

Hi everyone,
I've remaind silent while this topic was going on, but now I feel I need to leave everyone here with a quick note. The purpose of this list is the discussion of games accessible through accident or design. The discussion can be as general or as technical as you would like provided it is about accessible gaming. That is why I have stood back while Will asked about how to obtain Rail Racer keys for a second computer. Some might not like the fact that he did not ask Che directly, but the fact remains the topic is still perfectly ok on this list. Remember if there is a topic you do not like your best choice is to press the delete key.
HTH

Steve wrote:
I just got through looking at the documentation for Rail Racer and I did not see an answer to William's question. When I joined this list about a week ago, I really did not think that there would be this much bickering over something so small, Really people maybe we need to relax a little and help each other out, after all this is a game discussion list and the question was about an accessible game.
Steve Walker