To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:54 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA Mouse Support

Hello everyone,
Ok, got a question for you Mysteries of the Ancients fans regarding mouse support. I've been trying for the passed couple of months to get the mouse working properly in the game, and still haven't been able to get total error free support. At this point you can use the mouse to run, walk, and climb which is fine. However, if you pres the left mouse button down to jump or the right button to fire the game window loses focus and you end up clicking something on your desktop. Definitely not cool. It is because of that reason mouse support has been turned off in the last three public betas. So here is the question. Would you guys be ok with a keyboard mouse combo such as control-mouse left to jump left, control-mouse right to jump right, etc and I can make a note not to use the mouse buttons which aren't supported? On the other hand would you be alright if I just drop mouse support for Mysteries of the Ancients altogether since the mouse buttons are being a royal pain to get working on my end of things?
Thanks.