hmm this update to directx has the latest xna libs so issues with the entombed
libs crashing directx games untill they are reinstalled will not work.
in fact xna was faster on my system after the upgrade.
As long as your dotnet family and 3.5 service packs are updated and you have
the directx security update installed that is.
if not then its best to install all those first then uninstall and reinstall
the xna 3.0 libs then upgrade directx.
However it should work.