Yes I do appreciate the information and how it was given to me like a gentlemen.
Thank you much
Tony At 05:26 PM 3/28/2009, you wrote:
I meant to stay out of this from here on in, but I just wanted to point out that pretty much every audiogame has system requirements, and usually links to what you need, aka direct x, frameworks, etc, right on the download page, or if not on the download page on the games listing in their product catalog or something similar. From there, installing is pretty simple what with the windows installer and such that we have now, and winzip. Does take a little looking around before you download, and generally once you've got the requirements for one game, you've got the requirements for a bunch more, especially if you pick a popular one. Anyway, I'm saying nothing more on this subject.

From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:41 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] FINALLY!!!!

I find this very strange in a way, but installation instructions are generally found in the user's manual that comes with the games you download. The reason I find this strange is this: In order to read the user's manual, you have to install the game. Now, if you have already installed it, do you need to know how? The manual is found in the folder into which the game was installed. I think that, in the case of a CD from which you install the game, the user's manual should be a separate file that you can read before installation. If you download a game from a site, the user's manual should be available on that site to get you started correctly. JMO

---
Gun control only controls the guns of lawful citizens while placing them in control of the unlawful ones.