To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] FINALLY!!!!

Thank you very much
I consider you a real gentelman/lady for the way you have treated me.
TonyAt 04:04 PM 3/28/2009, you wrote:
Hi tony.

If your looking for adventure type games, then you might definitely want to check out the catagories on audiogames.net for gamebooks, ---- as well as the sites I mentioned such as Sryth.

For other games once you get direct X installed (which shouldn't be too much of a problem at all), I can suggest trying Shades of Doom from Gmahttp://www.gmagames.com/ (an action/exploration shooter title), and Sarah from pcs. http://www.pcsgames.net/

I can also strongly recommend smugglers 3 and 4 from Nielsbaur games. http://www.nielsbauergames.com/index.html These are scifi trading and adventure stratogy games, --- which, though not intended to be accessible, have proved extra compatible with screen readers, ---- and the creater of the games has also included compatibility features when he found out the games worked.

I hope you enjoy them. Feel free to come back if you have any questions.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.

These were not intended to

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Vitale" <avital...@prodigy.net>