And, Thomas, you said that Angela swims under water? Well, when she comes out of the water, you could make her a little breathing sound.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 7:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA beta four impressions.

I think it kind of sounds like a flooded room with an odd waterfall thing in the middle of it. but it definitely doesn't sound like its under water. It'd be neat if the two could be differentiated between, you could have above water swimming, and under water swimming, for example swimming through a completely flooded passage. Given that the temple is built at different levels there'd be different levels of flooding in different rooms and coridors. Just a thought.