What bad English? It's better than some whose first language actually is English. As for the arrow sounds, these are more like those made by a crossbow, and my personal preference is the other sound. I hadn't noticed the sound of the bow string still playing. I'll listen closer. I would think that the sound of the string and the arrow in flight and maybe the sound of the arrow hitting the monsters are different sounds, and they are played in sequence. Maybe the sound of the string could be shortened just a bit to solve this little sound effect? Just a thought.

---
Gun control only controls the guns of lawful citizens while placing them in control of the unlawful ones. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Milos Przic" <milos.pr...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 1:23 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] The arrow sounds in MOTA

  Hello all,
This message will be a little longer, although this can be said in less words than I will say. Anyway, I don't know why people think that the sound of the arrows in the previous versions of Mota is better when it is not realistic. The new sound is better, but there is another problem. For example, when I hit a monster with the arrow, the monster is hit although the sound of the bowstring is still playing, so the arrow is not released from the bow. I think that this fact is more important than the arrow sound itself, but I also know that it can be a difficult for Thomas, because I don't know much about programing languages, and don't know if the code of the language Thomas is working in can support that. I appologize for my bad English, but I hope that you understand me well enough...
  Best regards,
        Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skipe: milosh-hs