Hello all,
   This message will be a little longer, although this can be said in less
words than I will say. Anyway, I don't know why people think that the sound of
the arrows in the previous versions of Mota is better when it is not realistic.
The new sound is better, but there is another problem. For example, when I hit
a monster with the arrow, the monster is hit although the sound of the
bowstring is still playing, so the arrow is not released from the bow. I think
that this fact is more important than the arrow sound itself, but I also know
that it can be a difficult for Thomas, because I don't know much about
programing languages, and don't know if the code of the language Thomas is
working in can support that.
   I appologize for my bad English, but I hope that you understand me well
enough...
   Best regards,
         Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com