Hi Charles,
How observent of you. In fact that sound I used in Beta 4 was suppose to be from a crossbow. I'm not sure how realistic or unrealistic it is, but I liked it so used it.
Smile.

Charles Rivard wrote:
What bad English? It's better than some whose first language actually is English. As for the arrow sounds, these are more like those made by a crossbow, and my personal preference is the other sound. I hadn't noticed the sound of the bow string still playing. I'll listen closer. I would think that the sound of the string and the arrow in flight and maybe the sound of the arrow hitting the monsters are different sounds, and they are played in sequence. Maybe the sound of the string could be shortened just a bit to solve this little sound effect? Just a thought.

---
Gun control only controls the guns of lawful citizens while placing them in control of the unlawful ones.