Hi Shadow Dragon,
Would you mind sending what you have for arrow sounds. If they are better than the two I've got I'll definitely take them, and could use them.
Smile.

Shadow Dragon wrote:
Neither one of them was very realistic. I perfectly understand that its hard to come by realistic sounds for things though. I've been looking for good weapon and combat sound effects for some time now. I do have some very nice arrow effects, the arrow being released from the bow anyway, don't have any of a bow being drawn.