Neither one of them was very realistic. I perfectly understand that its hard to come by realistic sounds for things though. I've been looking for good weapon and combat sound effects for some time now. I do have some very nice arrow effects, the arrow being released from the bow anyway, don't have any of a bow being drawn.

From: "Milos Przic" <milos.pr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 2:23 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] The arrow sounds in MOTA

  Hello all,
This message will be a little longer, although this can be said in less words than I will say. Anyway, I don't know why people think that the sound of the arrows in the previous versions of Mota is better when it is not realistic. The new sound is better, but there is another problem. For example, when I hit a monster with the arrow, the monster is hit although the sound of the bowstring is still playing, so the arrow is not released from the bow. I think that this fact is more important than the arrow sound itself, but I also know that it can be a difficult for Thomas, because I don't know much about programing languages, and don't know if the code of the language Thomas is working in can support that. I appologize for my bad English, but I hope that you understand me well enough...
  Best regards,
        Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skipe: milosh-hs