I can say, as a Conservative evangelical, that I am absolutely sickened by what Nicol just related. There's idolatry, then there's just fun and stories (which, really, is what a lot of video games are--stories.) I just do not understand the attitude of some religious folks that if you read a supernatural book, watch violent television or the like then you're automatically a horrible person. Well guess what? I read and love Harry Potter. I also make it a hobby to study mythology and world religions. Oh well then, I guess I'm headed straight for Hell.

Kelby

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---