hmmm.
Thats something I need to do with computers, its not religious but I have a
habbit that I spend to much time on the pc when anything breaks  like my hard
drive or the system goes down I mope around.
Slowly starting to get out of it.
Another thing is that if something goes down and you work without sleep all
night and all week because well Its a part of you then something is vary wrong.
Its something I need to watch, not that it is easy.
computers are part of life but they are just not life itself.