Hi Kelby,
That makes two of us. I am also appalled by what Nicol is going through, and it is hard for me to understand how someone like his mother can be so extremest in her thinking. My in-laws are a lot like that, from the sounds of it, and there problem is everything is either black or white. There seams to be little room for a grey area in their mind. I can't deal with people who divides the world totally up into black and white, good an bad, right and wrong, etc. Fact is life is never that simple and straight forward.

kelby carlson wrote:
I can say, as a Conservative evangelical, that I am absolutely sickened by what Nicol just related. There's idolatry, then there's just fun and stories (which, really, is what a lot of video games are--stories.) I just do not understand the attitude of some religious folks that if you read a supernatural book, watch violent television or the like then you're automatically a horrible person. Well guess what? I read and love Harry Potter. I also make it a hobby to study mythology and world religions. Oh well then, I guess I'm headed straight for Hell.

Kelby

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---