Hi,
Yeah, but that is straying from the real issue here. The real issue are games like Mysteries of the Ancients sinful, evil, bla. Personally, I don't see it because it is fiction and it is not a worship issue. It is just entertainment.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Not only that but there are honest-to-goodness christian themed video and computer games, so to say that all games are sinful, and I've known people who did, is definitely on the hypocritical side. There was that old NES game Bible Adventures for one thing.
I want you...to go upstairs...and kill that boy!