My thought on the whole matter is a quote from the book Christians live by.
That is "Judge not less ye be judged."

You can thank the various religious groups for the thinking I conveyed in my
churches and getting confused by the differing messages I heard.  One says
you're going to hell because you're listening to rock music, the other said
when you die, you are in limbeau, and you're waiting to find out your fate
in eternity.

What is right?  Who is right?  I still find myself wondering about that.

I'm getting off the subject of games, so I'll stop here.

There is such a thing as "Real Rock." Come check it out!
http://www.livingontheedgeradio.com
E-mail/Windows Live messenger: w...@wilanddenise.com
AOL Instant messenger: wilanddenise1
Yahoo Messenger: wiljames4