This is also assuming that you are using the torches to light up the rooms.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta4

All weapons don't work against all creatures.  If the knife doesn't work
very well, don't use it.  Use something more potent.  Also, don't shoot
wildly, wasting your ammo.  There is enough, if you shoot well and if you
can find extra ammo as you make your way through the game.  If the game were
made too easy to beat, it would lose replay value.
---
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is
that it has never tried to contact us.