Hi.

I must admit, the exploration of materia magica is starting to mildly irritate
me.

Asking on the clan channel, I was told to go around the lake looking for pixi
dust.

Unfortunately, sinse the room descriptions don't say where the lake is, this
meant walking around, trying to move in one direction and being told I
couldn't, ---- which was the only way I could find the lake.

Eventually I found said pixi dust, and entered the lake, but despite having the
magic inhailer allowing me to breeth underwater, couldn't enter it, and was
told to search for a specific location.

I found some deep water, so searched there, ---- but couldn't find what I was
looking for, and my levitation quickly ran out leaving me stranded.

I also cannot find this blasted dragon anywhere!

I'm now at a stage where I'm afraid to fight anything else sinse I'm already
level 9, and would like to complete the lasler quests before they kick me out
of the village, ----- but I find the navigation a right pest, ---- partly due
to the fact that roads, lakes and other such important features are only shown
on the graphical maps (walking the highroad was also a pest, sinse I kept
having to guess which way it ran).

Any advice would distinctly be appreciated.

Beware the grue!