To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] exploration trouble mm

Yeah, the wilderness seems to be markedly similar to medievia. I've been looking for the crab as well, though I have my doubts that any one newbie can beat it, since people seem to fight it in groups. I'm uncertain though. Unless there's a way to change the wilderness from ascii to text I'd say we're pretty well screwed finding the crab without exact directions or an impossible amount of luck.