You might try emailing Che directly. I know he checks his messages
regularly.

Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2009 5:58 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] help!!!

Hi all.
Please che can you email me, or someone who knows the latest rr links.
I have had a harddrive crash and lost things.
ALthough I managed to recover things I am still missing the railracer
installer.
I have 1.4 installer and 151 update.
where do i get the latest version and installer from some links on the main
page of rr do not work.