aah no worries found it myself, I havn't actually started playing yet just got
my account up, you can find me on there as crashmaster.
The only thing I have done so far as play is to put in a ship name and change
my pwd, I am now working through the forum registration so I can try to claim
the 20000 credit optional offer, after that I suppose I will doodle with the
bio settings and things, hopefully I will be able to play at some point.
Due to visual things I need to contact admin, which I have done so now I wait.