I've been recommended Eternal Darkness, which is Medieval. But even if I put in the information required, It fails to connect, no matter which mud-client I use. I use the host name ed-wolfpaw.net and port number 9700. If this information is wrong, if there is any other host name or port number I need to use, please let me know!

Helena