as of Last tuesday, they were labled. Maybe if you clear your browser cash it will work for you. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 5:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] action muds/online games

It's just those unlabled images for planets.

Yes I can tell where they are and click them, but I don't want to have to read a loooooong stream of http address just to know what blasted planet I'm looking at.

this would be deffinately easy for the admins to fix, so I really hope someone is having words with the powers that be in the game.

Beware the Greu!